Progesterone - is this the answer to all my problems?
(South Africa Bfn.)
I've filled in a questionare at Emagene's Bfn, and it seems like I need Progesterone
I want to start using my "Natpro cream" but I'm so scared I'll pick up weight. Please please tell me if it will happen ?
I'm not using any other pills etc. and I'm 35 with 2 boys aged 8 and 13. My husband had a vasectomy ±4-5 years ago.
I'm having trouble with absolutely everything. My gyne put me on Mirelle to stabilize my hormones but with one month's use I felt horrible, and seemed like thrombosis started so he stoped the pill.
Now I'm desperate to feel better.
2) Very tender breasts
3) One month heavy flow the next just a little.
4) Unexplained weight gain, I can feel my clothes sitting
uncomfortably day to day prior to my menstr.
5) Cellulite getting out of hand and I'm only 35, eating healthy and getting alot of exersise, I can not understand that I have more cellulite than my mother of 60 - I hate it.
6) My doctor gave me Adco Retic water pills to drink but that doesn't even help for the water retention and tender breasts.
7) My circulation is also very poor because I get bruised very quickly and my feet get red and swollen as well from standing or walking too much in the summer.
Please help me.
My list can go on and on.