by Sarah ByBee
I have been diagnoised with PCOS. I have low levels of estrogen, I took a saliva test and my rating for the amount of estrogen I produce is 1.1 and I think the norm is 1.3-3.3. So what can I do to make my estrogen levels in range? I do not know if I am insulin resistant.
The test also showed my progestrone levels EXTREMELY low! How do I make my progestrone levels in range and how do I know if they are or aren't?
The test also showed that my cortisol was low too. My testostrone was very HIGH! I do not have regular periods at all, I have gone a whole year with 2 or 3 periods.
My questions are:
1. how do I produce progestrone and estrogen levels to a normal range?
2. How do I knock down my testostrone levels?
3. How to I balance my cortisol levels?
4. How long does it take until everything gets balanced? Can it ever be balanced?
5. Will I always have cysts on my ovaries? Will I always have side affects like: irregular periods, weight gain even though I'm not over weight but I have gained weight, excessive hair growth everywhere, fatigue.
6. Lastly, I take Adderall because I'm ADD and I was wondering if my medication has any negative effect against my hormones? Is it ok to take Adderall while taking other stuff like: progestrone creams etc. Will it affect me trying to balance my hormones in anyway?
Comments for Low Progesterone and low Estrogen
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Hormone balance.