Seizure disorder from head lice treatments

by Jennifer
(Mariposa, CA, USA)

My oldest son developed a seizure disorder from over-use of head lice treatments.

The bane of divorced family life is the non-cooperation/ communication between spouse's to ex-spouse's creating a toxic-level of the active ingrediants in the head lice treatment, with both households treating our son. Unfortunately, there are not stricter regulations to warn parents about the damage that can be caused by frequent use. Our children's heads are delicate, and they deserve non-toxic treatment.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Environmental toxins.

Share this page:
Find this page helpful? Please tell others. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.

Search over 8,400 pages on this site...