Men and progesterone
Good morning Wray, I just started using progesterone cream and have put my partner on it to.
I am in perimenopause, therefore I understand that it is fine if I use the cream (1ml/day) starting at day 6 without any adverse consequences. I already felt the benefits of using progesterone cream... what a relief!
About my partner who is 54 years old. He often gets major tiredness and has erectile problems (he has to sometimes take Cialis). He had his hormones tested and was told that everything was fine, however, he was not tested for his thyroid. After reading your site, I thought that maybe he was lacking progesterone and suggested he started, which he did.
My questions are:
1) What is the recommended dose for men?
2) Can he use the cream without stopping? For example, I have to stop during my cycle... what do men do?
3) Yesterday, we both used the cream on our chest and got a funny taste in the mouth for the entire day. Is it a side effect of using the cream?
4) How long should he use the cream?
5) Any other advice/recommendations?
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my questions. Sincerely.