I have decided I may benefit from using Natpro continuously for a couple of months, from the advice of Wray and others on this site. I have a few questions I am hoping you could answer:
1. when would I start using continuously, after ovulation or at anytime in my cycle?
2. what should I do if i bleed? continue or stop using the cream?
3. how do I stop using the cream when I'm ready to cycle it again? should I gradually reduce? at what amount can I stop the cream without the return of estrogen dominance symptoms?
4. won't stopping the cream just enhance the symptoms as my body would be used to so much progesterone?
5. will continuous use prevent my body from naturally producing progesterone?
6. will my cycle start naturally when I stop the cream?
I am wanting to try for another baby and really want to use the cream around my cycles. I'm scared continuous use will prevent my cycles in the future or just return to my original symptoms.